ICM's Doctor of Ministry Program
The Student Must Have a Qualified Masters Degree as a Prerequisite
30 Credit hours above a Masters Degree is Required
Required Courses for all Students if not Previously Taken
- Essential Christian Doctrines (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- Doctrine of the Holy Spirit (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- Maturing of the Saints (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- The Blood Covenant (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- 3 Courses in Ministry or Theology (9 Credit Hours)*
- 3 Elective Courses (9 Credit Hours)*
- 1 - 100 Page MLA Format Thesis
Areas of Concentration
A student may choose to concentrate in prophetic ministry or apostolic ministry by taking a minimum of 6 courses in that particular area. Each prophetic or apostolic course counts as a ministry course.Courses may be taken by live classroom or by correspondence. See your administrator for details or ordering information.
Course Work Requirements
For each course, a student is required to complete the following homework assignments:
- Complete the ICM study guide for each lesson or chapter.
- Complete a concluding study guide at the end of each course.
- Complete whatever assignments or exams your ICM instructor may give.
*The above requirements can be changed subject to the discretion of ICM depending on the prior educational experience of the student. Required credit hours can be increased if student does not have enough applicable undergraduate credits.