ICM's Master of Theology Program
The Student Must Have a Qualified Bachelors Degree as a Prerequisite
30 Credit hours above a Bachelors Degree is Required
Required Courses for all Students if not Previously Taken
- Essential Christian Doctrines (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- Doctrine of the Holy Spirit (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- Maturing of the Saints (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- The Blood Covenant (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- 3 Courses in Theology (9 Credit Hours)*
- 3 Elective Courses (9 Credit Hours)*
- 1- 50 Page MLA Format Thesis
Courses may be taken by live classroom or by correspondence. See your administrator for details or ordering information.
Course Work Requirements
For each course, a student is required to complete the following homework assignments:
- Complete the ICM study guide for each lesson or chapter.
- Complete a concluding study guide at the end of each course.
- Complete whatever assignments or exams your ICM instructor may give.
*The above requirements can be changed subject to the discretion of ICM depending on the prior educational experience of the student. Required credit hours can be increased if student does not have enough applicable undergraduate credits.