ICM's Bachelor of Theology Program
ICM's Bachelor of Theology Program required a High School diploma or equivalent plus 120 credit hours required, including, transferred credits, life experience, and continuing education credits (conferences, seminars, ministry positions etc.)
Prerequisite Associates Degree or Above
Required Courses for all Students (if not previously taken)
- Essential Christian Doctrines (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- Doctrine of the Holy Spirit (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- Maturing of the Saints (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- The Blood Covenant (workbook, 3 Credit Hours)
- 10 Theology Courses (30 Credit Hours)
- 5 Elective Courses (15 Credit Hours)
- 1 Practicum (3 Credit Hours)
- 1- 25 Page MLA Format Thesis
Courses may be taken by live classroom or by correspondence. See your administrator for details or ordering information.
Course Work Requirements
For each course, a student is required to complete the following homework assignments:
- Complete the ICM study guide for each lesson or chapter.
- Complete a concluding study guide at the end of each course.
- Complete whatever assignments or exams your ICM instructor may give.
*The above requirements can be changed subject to the discretion of ICM depending on the prior educational experience of the student. Required credit hours can be increased if student does not have enough applicable undergraduate credits.